Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello!!

I met Kenneth Ma, Chen Fala and Nancy Sit in person!!

So here are some photos to share!! (: Not exactly professionally taken, but oh wells. Quite kenneth heavy tho since I am a fan of him.







YEEAHH (:

And I recorded the part when Kenneth Ma and Nancy Sit sang *the rest were not recorded cos my battery was... flat. -.o*

http://www.mediafire.com/?dwl5zwfvjmo
here is the video. don't distribute it or upload onto streaming sites please! *well, the quality isn't excellent but you can hear some stuffs.*

3 comments:

bbfreak said...

omg..it's kenneth... are u gonna post the video? ur so luck to have seen him!

Christine said...

hello! yeahh, I will post the video if everyone wants to watch it!! I post it after chinese new year!

happy new year!

hyn5 said...

I'm so envious!