Friday, November 28, 2008

Tvb Calendar 2009.

Okay, IT'S A BRAND NEW YEAR!!! (: SO EXCITING RIGHT! The long awaited 2009 calendar is out! They shot the photos 1 month ago, and it's finally out. Hmm, this time the release date is around 1 month later than last time, but oh wells.. Anyway, this year's shots is quite decently done, because there are lesser people in each month = no squeezing = good.

HAHA, these are gotten from tvb.com *if you are attentive enough to search the artises blogs...* It's a good thing, BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE TO SCAN ANYMORE! AND THERE IS NO WATERMARK!! That's even better! Just rmb to credit the official website itself when u take the scans!

Disclaimer: The comments below are absolutely personal, so do not take it to heart if you think my words are too insulting or what. (:


January: Linda Chung 鍾嘉欣, Bosco Wong 黃宗澤, Raymond Lam 林峯, Kate Tsui 徐子珊
Comments: Quite a nice shot taken, because I have a huge tendency to admire jump shots. Bosco jumped quite nicely. Somehow if you look clearly, Kate looks kinda weird [don't get me wrong]. and it's obvious these 4 are the most heavily promoted tvb stars right now.


Febuary: Susanna Kwan 關菊英, Kiki Sheung 商天娥, Louise Lee 李司棋, Nancy Sit 薛家燕, Michelle Yim 米雪
Comments: Hmm, it looks like some random group shot. Hmm, MICHELLE LOOKS GORGEOUS. As always right?


March: Roger Kwok 郭晉安, Charmaine Sheh 佘詩曼, Sonija Kwok 郭羨妮, Michael Miu 苗僑偉
Comments: I only thought that the 2 guys looked too casual beside the 2 ladies. There's a tendency that Sonija Kwok looks nice in Tvb Calendar shots ya? The fake teardrops were quite spoilsport though.. And it reminds me of a movie, but I can't think of an answer now.


April: Sunny Chan 陳錦鴻, Myolie Wu 胡杏兒, Joe Ma 馬德鐘
Comments: Hmm, Myolie looked totally weird. Sunny looks good in that hair *reminds me of Once Upon A Time In China*, but the lighting omg so dark. Joe is alright.. Overall this shot is weird.


May: Kenneth Ma 馬國明, Yoyo Mung 蒙嘉慧, Selena Li 李詩韻, Shirley Yeung 楊思琦, Chris Lai 黎諾懿
Comments: The girls look totally weird esp Shirley with that hair, Kenneth shouldn't release one of that jumper thingy, and Chris looks handsome. And are we supposed to wear 3D glasses to see the photo better? It looks better than April, but I still don't really like this shot though even though I love Kenneth *the calendar months he appear in always look disastrous*.


June: Steven Ma 馬浚偉, Anne Chau 丘凱敏, Sharon Chan 陳敏之, Patrick Tang 鄧健泓, Kenny Wong 黃德斌
Comments: It's too close up for me to handle! They made Steven look so old!!!! But well, this photo is so happy, very summer-ish, so I quite like it.


July: Aimee Chan 陳茵薇、Cheng Kevin 鄭嘉穎、Ron Ng 吳卓羲、Tavia Yeung 楊怡、Natalie Tong 唐詩詠
Comments: At first glance it looked a teeny wheeny bit weird, but after a few looks, I actually like this shot. Tavia is gorgeous cos she looks so natural *omg I think I am in love with her after looking at her super duper good crying scenes in MR*. Kevin looked kinda out of place though cos he doesn't look sailor-ish with his clothes.


August: Nancy Wu 胡定欣、Koni Lui 呂慧儀、Leane Li 李亞男、Chan Fala 陳法拉、Tracy Ip 葉翠翠、Vivien Yeung 楊秀惠、Yoyo Chan 陳自瑤、Suki Tsui 徐淑敏
Comments: Ugh, I find this shot unnatural and too organised already.


September: Mandy Cho 曹敏莉、Michael Tse 謝天華、Adam Cheng 鄭少秋、Christine Ng 伍詠薇、Sheren Tang 鄧萃雯
Comments: Although I am not a fan of a single one of them, but I like this shot. It's my second favourite in fact. It's really cool, and all of them look really good. And September is my favourite month cos it's my birthday month! SO PROUD!


October: Gallen Lo 羅嘉良、Bernice Liu 廖碧兒、Bobby Au Yeung 歐陽震華、Maggie Siu 邵美琪
Comments: Other than the fact that the mascara of the girls are too thick, the rest is fine! All of them look good! This is my 3rd favourite.


November: Lam Bowie 林保怡、Gigi Lai 黎姿、Ada Choi 蔡少芬、Moses Chan 陳豪
Comments: The anniversary month! And this is the last time we are going to see Gigi in a calendar cos she's leaving tvb.. Anyway, THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MONTH! All 4 of them look gorgeous, and omg omg ADA AND MOSES!!! MY FAVOURITE PAIR!!!! The both of them look so nice!!! Don't you all agree? It's like my desktop wallpaper now *although it's not november...* And I am looking forward to the Ada-Moses drama! YAY.


December: Amigo Cui 崔建邦、Matthew Ko 高鈞賢、Jason Chan 陳智燊、Liza Wang 汪明荃、Benjamin Yuen 袁偉豪、Edwin Siu 蕭正楠、Stephen Wong 黃長興
Comments: It sort of reminded me of Gigolo Wannabe [a japanese movie] *totally no offence*, I just find this shot ultimately weird. I mean like Liza standing right in the middle with 6 guys, you can't help but think otherwise.

Overall comments: Other than a few weird shots, somehow I liked the simplicity of the calendar shots. If all the shots are somewhere near the Sep-Nov ones, the calendar will be perfect.

Hmm.. Sammul Chan, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Wong Hei and a few others are not in the calendar after appearing for so many years! Which is kinda sad.. :( I guess maybe they do not have a contract with TVB, that's why the absence..

Click for links of past years calendar shots

Which is your favourite month? DO COMMENT! (:

No comments: