Monday, April 14, 2008

TVB series Catch Me Now introduction.





Change of series name to 原來愛上賊

The people: Damien Lau, Joe Ma, Idy Chan, Chan Fala, Sharon Chan...

Official TVB site: http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/catchmenow/index.html

The story:

A sum of drug money triggers battle of wits between Kwong Yeung (Joe Ma) and Ko Chi (Damien Lau), a detective and a thief. Yeung gradually discovers the true identity of Chi is a mob chief who uses the restaurant business to cover his illegal activities. Despite all efforts, Yeung lacks sufficient evidence to support allegations against Chi. Nevertheless Yeung keeps a close eye on Chi and believes in the ultimate triumph of good over evil. Yeung’s devotion to his work sours his relationship with his wife Hong Mei-Lei (Fala Chen).

Fortunately, Lei is given support and encouragement by her best friend Bao Yung-Yung (Idy Chan). Chi is deeply attracted to Yung’s kind-hearted personality. He even risks exposing his secret identity to save her life. There is a choice between love and ideal…

Credits to: Astro on Demand




Sales Presentation Clip



攻劇策略 - 兵賊攻略 (江揚篇)



攻劇策略 - 兵賊攻略 (高哲篇)



雙雄角力 勝負難定



Prelude to Catch Me Now



兵賊對峙 勝負一線

Comments:
Not much comments right here.. There isn't any of my idols acting in this series, and hmm, it looks boring to me.. Maybe I don't like dramas with zero comedic content, that's why I am biased over here...

And I have decided not to watch this series for now... Because I have realised that I have zero interest for this series although it kinds of look good. I think posters really helps people make decisions.. The poster don't really look good somehow. And the cast also makes a difference too.. I mean Im not really fans of Fala Chan and Joe Ma. As much as I think that Damien Lau is charismatic, I am still not that interested to watch the show as yet..

So sorry to those that are fans of this series!

No comments: