Friday, November 9, 2007

Tvb Calendar 1994.

OMG. This is gonna be one of my proudest post!!! Because I found the 1994 calendar!!!!! OMG. Im sooooooooo happy. But I'm quite sad because I couldnt find one of the photos... Which is Ada's [October], it's only half the body!!! Anyone who can find it kindly give me the link please!! TVB Calendars used to be solo photos..

January

We have: Chow Hui Min, Julian Cheung
OMG. Julian IS SO HANDSOME.

Febuary

We have: ? and ?
There's a festive mood in here... Okay, I was too young in 1994 to know who they are

March

We have: Ekin Cheng & Noel Leung *Thanks Aeris!*
I also dunno her!!!

April

We have: Gallen Lo & Fiona Leung
I'm not sure whether I got the name right... I hope I did..

May

We have: Marco Ngai and Esther Kwan
Wow, I didn't know Marco was popular enough at that time to be in the calendar!

June

We have: Dicky Cheung, Jessica Hester Hsuan
I remember I was a crazy fan of Dicky when I was 10 years old. HAHA. But not now.

July

We have: Stephen Chow, Athenta Chu
I got a shock man! Stephen Chow!!!! OMG. I like this month's, nice.

August

We have: Zhang Zhao Hui, Ada Choi
Okay, it's regrettable that Ada's photo is not full.

September

We have: David Siu & Gigi Lai
So Gigi was in calendars before!

October

We have: Deric Wan & ?
DERIC WAN IS SOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!! I thought he was one of the most handsome men in TVB last time!!!

November

We have: Frankie Lam & Nnadia Chan
Although I don't really like Frankie, but I think this shot of his is nice.

December

We have: Eddie Kwan & Amy Kwok
Wow. HAWT.

3 comments:

PIGLET said...

i can u get these pics from super long time ago, u're really a huge fan of tvb

Shirley said...

The lady with Deric Wan is 洪欣.

Jane said...

Thank you for sharing. I am looking for one TVB calendar, Deric and Maggie couple photo. Not sure in which year, I guess in 1990 or 1991.